Sunday, February 21, 2010

DOG, FACE

Lily thought that the side of my head would be comfortable place to repose a while...



(photo credit: The Wife)

I don't know which is sadder: The fact that I was willing to keep my head in that position for a good ten minutes or so to accomodate her, or the amount of light that the top of my head picks up from the nearby lamp...

Here's another from this weekend of Lily:



(photo credit: Moi)

Also on the subject of dogs, & also of the Decline of Western Civilization: Mattel, perhaps inspired by the talking dog-collar in Up, is launching a dog-collar that sends you Tweets whenever your dog moves.

RIP to the delightful, ever-dotty Brit character actor Lionel Jeffries, who has passed on at 83; I confess I would have guessed that he was much older, &/or had died years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment