Thursday, August 15, 2013

MOURNING BLACK

I was saddened to learn, late last week, that Karen Black, who I had a crush on in my teen years, had passed on, at 74. So, inevitably…



Monster-of-the-Week: …in her honor the nod goes this week to the vicious little Zuni fetish doll that terrorizes her in one third of the 1975 TV-movie favorite Trilogy of Terror




The flick may be watched in its entirety, here.

A quick personal note, to anyone who may be texting me: A couple of weeks ago I sat down on a hot curb on a 108 degree day here in AZ for a couple of minutes to work on something, and I had my cell phone in my back pocket. The screen on my cell phone got somehow scorched and is now mostly black, so I can't read texts or even see who it is that's texting me (because of the readout on the outside of the phone I can still see incoming calls). I'm not sure when I'll get around to getting a new phone, so if you're trying to text me, please don't be offended that I haven't responded, and please give me a good old fashioned phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment