Saturday, February 11, 2012

FILING A BRIEF

My pal Barry Graham has started a new Tumblr, Desert Noir, featuring very very short noir stories. I’m proud to be his first guest contributor, you can read my story “Haircut,” all three sentences of it, here.



RIP to Peter Breck of The Big Valley, among many other credits, departed at 82, & to Whitney Houston, passed on way too young at 48. I was no particular fan, but thinking of the radiantly lovely young woman with the air-raid siren voice that she was in her heyday in the ‘80s, & then of the sick old lady she turned into before she was fifty, makes me bitterly sad.

1 comment:

  1. I agree...I thoroughly enjoyed watching The Big Valley back in the 60's and now on the cable network. I browsed the web looking for Peter Breck and was saddened to learn of his passing. Nice to learn he enjoyed a reasonably long life.

    ReplyDelete